This is going to be a crazy fun blog tour! Wanna know why?
‘Cause I’m totally panicking right now ’cause I totally forgot about this post today. Because two of my three favorite authors ever are releasing their new books together! So seriously, check out these awesome books. I’m so excited to be part of this.
ABOUT BITTER WINTER
Already struggling with a harsh winter and the threat of food shortage, a catastrophic event leaves those in the Landale camps reeling. Just when things couldn’t get much worse, camp members fall ill with the same devastating sickness that’s sweeping across the country.
Determined to gain the cure, Jace sets off to Valcré. However, there are only two sources—the queen, or a powerful gang of smugglers who have made the dangerous city their home. When Jace gains audience with the gang leader, he finds the price of the cure is steeper than any of them imagined, forcing him to make an impossible choice—betray his conscience or let those he loves die.
The last thing Aaron ever envisioned was falling for a prostitute. Everything about it spells trouble. However, he can’t help noticing the way her smile lights up when she sees him and how much brokenness she hides behind it. Neither can he ignore how desperately she needs rescue and protection.
When Lacy shares a life or death secret with him, Aaron is willing to risk everything to help her and to show her Elôm’s love. Yet, such a choice could destroy his reputation and maybe even cost him his freedom.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jaye L. Knight is an award-winning author, homeschool graduate, and shameless tea addict with a passion for Christian fantasy. Armed with an active imagination and love for adventure, Jaye weaves stories of truth, faith, and courage with the message that even in the deepest darkness, God’s love shines as a light to offer hope. She has been penning stories since the age of eight and resides in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. You can connect with Jaye on her website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy.
The Adventure Continues.
Discover more of The Blades of Acktar in this collection of novellas and short stories.
The Blades as They Should’ve Been
A test and the Gathering of Nobles will decide Leith and Martyn’s futures. Can they fight to become more than the Blades they were? Will Keevan accept what it means to have the man who attempted to kill him as family?
The First Mission
When Martyn visits Surgis, his past seems determined to haunt him. Can he figure out how to forgive, especially when confronted with an enemy in need of his help?
To the Far Great Mountains
A death sends Leith and Martyn far beyond the borders of Acktar. Will they be able to arrest their quarry before they are caught themselves?
From the story of how Leith and Martyn met to Ranson’s search for a life outside of the Blades, these stories will answer plaguing questions and expand the world of Acktar.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Friday – December 14 – Release Day for Bitter Winter & Lacy!
- Blog Tour Intro by Tricia Mingerink
- Book Review at Novels, Dragons, and Wardrobe Doors
- Author Interview & Book Reviews at Jessica Looks Again
- Book Reviews at The Music of a Story
- Book Spotlight & Review at Chosen by the Potter
- Book Spotlight at Time of the Immortals
- Character Chat #1 by the Ilyon Chronicles
Saturday – December 15
- Book Reviews at Thriving Hope
- Book Spotlight & Reviews at The Writer’s Song
- Author Interview & Book Reviews at Perfectly Quirky In Every Way
- Book Spotlight & Reviews at A Great God and Good Cocoa
- Book Spotlight at The Book Sprite
Monday – December 17
- Book Reviews by Morgan Huneke
- Book Spotlight at Between the Pages of This Bookish Life
- Book Reviews at Backing Books
- Book Reviews at Honey Rock Hills
- Book Reviews at TJ’s Musing
- Character Chat #2 by Tricia Mingerink
Tuesday – December 18 – Release Day for Decree!
- Book Spotlight at Ruffles and Grace
- Book Spotlight & Reviews at Resting Life
- Author Interview & Book Reviews at Knitted by God’s Plan
- Book Reviews by G. Willoughby
- Book Spotlight & Reviews at Sarah Plain & Average
Wednesday – December 19
- Book Reviews at The Artful Author
- Book Reviews by Meagan Davenport
- Author Interview & Book Reviews by Brie Donning
- Author Interview & Book Spotlight at Saver of Memories
- Character Chat #3 by the Ilyon Chronicles
Thursday – December 20
- Book Spotlight by Sutori no Hana
- Book Reviews by Kaylee’s Kind of Writes
- Book Spotlight by H. Elrich
- Author Interview at The Ink Lizard
- Book Spotlight & Review at A Great God and Good Cocoa
Friday – December 21
- Book Reviews at Smyling Girl
- Author Interview at Dreams and Dragons
- Book Review by Faith Blum
- Author Interview & Book Reviews at Allison Grace Writes
- Book Spotlight & Review by Hannah Gaudette
- Character Chat #4 by Tricia Mingerink
Saturday – December 22
- Blog Tour Wrap up post at Jaye L. Knight