Thanks, Ann, for this cool tag! (You all, check out her take on this tag. It’s great!)
So, I had to come up with fifty things that make me happy. And that took a while. But here goes!
- Living for Jesus. Nothing makes me happier. 🙂
- Family. Especially doing things together, like going for a drive or just chatting.
- Cats. They always make me smile.
- Dogs. When they aren’t stressing me out, they make me smile. 😉
- Going for walks! I LOVE walks to the garden, to the woods, to the field . . .
- Music. Albert Schweitzer said, “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.”
- Youth group on Sunday and Monday nights at church.
- You notice the order I put those in, right?
- Writing! Of course! 😉 Writing makes me happy. Need I say more? Of course, it’s stressful, backbreaking, painful . . . but I love it.
- Rain. I love the rain. NOT thunderstorms. Let’s just clear that up.
- For King and Country’s music. (Check out their song, Control)
- Puppies. 🙂
- Pumpkins in the fall.
- Christmas lights.
- Can I just say writing again?
- Dolphins. Why not?
- Fish. They’re pretty.
- The book Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Read it, you’ll see what I mean.
- The movie Unbroken: Path to Redemption. Seriously, watch. that. movie. But read the book first.
- Christmas movies. Good Christmas movies.
- Reading! Especially books by my favorite authors. Somehow that’s like chatting with an old friend.
- Training service dogs. 🙂
- HISTORY. THE BEST SCHOOL SUBJECT EVVVVVEEERRR.
- Geometry (way better than algebra).
- Can I just say history again?
- American history. 🙂
- Gardens. Especially when I’m not pulling weeds out of the tomato beds.
- Goats. Beautiful, lovely goats.
- Wrapping presents.
- Sleeping in.
- Going grocery shopping with my mom.
- The ocean!!!!
- The ocean again . . .
- Summer vacation = trips to the ocean.
- Hanging out with cousins.
- Star Trek.
- Thrift stores (sometimes).
- A cat sleeping at the foot of the bed.
Wow. I did it. 😉
I hope you weren’t bored.
Now I gotta tag some folks.
Have fun guys! And if you weren’t tagged but you want to do it, here it is. Leave a link in the comments???
Let’s chat! What are a few things that make you happy? Or fifty things, if you prefer. 🙂