Well . . . we ran our first ever Caption Contest last week, and I said I would announce the winner today . . .
But that presents a problem, you see. It seems that I cannot announce a winner, because . . .
Well, there were no entries. 🤷♀️
But I’m determined to keep this series going, so we’re just going to go ahead and start our new contest for this week. A quick reminder of the rules:
- No more than TWO entries per person.
- Keep your entries clean and language-free.
- Your entry must be clearly tied into the image, so keep the genre in mind.
- Enter the contest by COMMENTING on THIS POST.
- Contest runs for seven days; winner(s) announced and featured on the blog.
Look at the picture on this page and come up with either a six-word story or a bit of flash fiction (no longer than fifty words) to go with it.
And now . . . the picture of the week.
Let your imagination have fun with that one. 😉
Comment with your entry for this cool image! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.