This is a new tag, invented by Anika Walkes and it is AWESOME. Just sayin’. It’s a tag for anybody who loves books. And, um, doesn’t that just about define us all?
There are RULES, people. Rules.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog. (I kinda nominated myself.)
- Create seven new #CoverLove questions for your nominees (or just copy and paste mine).
- Answer the seven #CoverLove questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate 7+ other bloggers and let them know they’ve been tagged.
1 . What are your 3 favorite covers of all time?
Michael Vey – Fall of Hades. Because, can you honestly tell me that cover isn’t epic-ness?
Fawkes because that’s equally epic. And that mask!
This cover is just plain cool. I mean, the scroll, the ink, the pen, it’s just . . . really cool. And it’s an awesome book, so there.
2 . What is one cover that you could squeal over forever?
Why could I squeal over this cover forever? I think the cover answers that question, if I’m not mistaken.
3 . A cover that’s sweet and innocent and cuter than a kitten in a bow?
This was such a fun book, and that cover is terrific.
4 . An absolutely EPIC cover that just screams “I’M AWESOME”.
Um, yeah. Seriously.
5 . A series that has amazing covers for ALL the books (a rare delicacy)?
Can you honestly disagree with me here?
6 . What’s a cover you loved, but then you ended up hating the book?
I almost didn’t do this one. It just felt mean. But let me be clear – I didn’t like this book, but I also didn’t finish it. My opinion of the story was by far the minority. But anyway, it’s such a lovely cover!
7 . The cover of a book that hasn’t come out yet but you’re screaming about how AWESOME the cover makes the book look?
Yes, I did this one already. So?
Now it’s your turn!
- Your two favorite book covers EVER.
- A book you haven’t read, but can’t live without because of the cover.
- A book you loved, but disliked the cover.
- A cover you loved, even though you disliked the book.
- A series in which every cover was AMAZING.
- A cover containing your favorite color(s).
- A to-be-published book with an epic cover.
Take these and just have fun with them! I’m supposed to tag seven people, but I don’t really have seven people I could properly tag. So I’m going to tag three, and if you want to do it on your blog, please do! And drop me a link in the comments, because I LOVE BOOK COVERS!
Officially tagged: Kate at the Inky Notebook and Hope Ann at Writing in the Light and Kinsey at Over the Withers. Have fun you guys!
One thought on “#CoverLove Tag = Awesomeness!”