Okay, so I’m doing something new today, and I am inventing a tag. 🙂 Sounds like fun! I was planning on continuing my post on POVs, but I thought it might be nice to split that up and stick this one in between.
Okay, rule number one: Acknowledge who tagged you for this.
Rule number two: Tag at least two people in return.
Rule number three: Post these three rules when you do the tag. 🙂 Easy, right?
1. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ANY THREE OF YOUR CHARACTERS WERE PUT IN A ROOM TOGETHER FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME?
(Mine would be looking at each other, trying to figure out why that person is from the twenty-first century and they’re from a fictional medieval universe. That spells trouble for sure.)
2. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE A THEME SONG TO REPRESENT YOUR CURRENT WIP, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I’m exempt from this question because I am presently in between WIPs. 🙂
3. IF YOU COULD TRAVEL TO ANY FICTIONAL UNIVERSE, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
(I thought I was putting this question in here to be slightly mean – you can only choose one! – but suddenly, I’ve come up blank.) Okay, probably Rivendale in The Lord of the Rings, but ask me again tomorrow.
4. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON ANOTHER PLANET WITH ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
I would select my character Elian because he would be good at that kind of thing.
5. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON ANOTHER PLANET WITH ANOTHER FICTIONAL CHARACTER – NOT ONE OF YOURS – WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
Oh, totally Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings. I mean, who else???
6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE GENRE TO WRITE IN AND WHY?
Least favorite = horror. I. Do. Not. Write. Horror. YYUUCCKK.
7. IF YOU HAD TO LIVE OUT THE ROLE OF A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT BE?
(By the way, this can be your book or someone else’s.) I would have to go with Katrina from my story One Light Shining. She goes through some really, really hard stuff, but the result, as far as this author is concerned, is way worth it. I just haven’t thought to ask her if she agrees. *cue evil author laughter*
8. WHAT IS ONE THING PEOPLE MUST KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am a cataholic. No, spellcheck, not Catholic, I said CAT-AHOLIC. Definition: Serious addiction to cats. 🙂
Now it’s your turn. If you want to do the tag, consider yourself tagged, and send me a link in the comments! Officially, I’m going to tag Kate Flourney, Jane Maree, and Hope Shelton. Have fun, you guys, with the Joyful Tag!
12 thoughts on “The Joyful Tag for Writers!”
So anyone can do this or just the people u tagged?
Anyone can participate! That’s the beauty of blog tags. 🙂
Awesome thanks! I love tag games, so I’ll do it.
Great! Let me have a link to it when you’re done!!
Wow okee doke… auto correct
LikeLiked by 1 person
Who needs auto correct? 🙂
Lol… it’s a blessing and a curse
Cool! I look forward to doing this. One question, though: What is a ‘WIP’?
WIP just stands for “work in progress,” or, whatever you are currently writing. 🙂